TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BASIC SALARY : RM 2,500 (NEGOTIABLE)
FOOD INCLUDED IN THE OFFER
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience , probably in machining environment
- Knowledge in engineering drawing (AUTOCAD) Preferably, geometric dimensions and tolerance .
- Knowledge in sampling plan, statistical process control, measurement system and failure mode effect analysis
- Strong CNC turning and programming skills
- Knowledge in general measuring equipment such as vernier caliper, micrometer, profile projector, height gauge, roughness tester, smartscope and etc.
- Able to work independently
- Plan machining process, develop CNC PROGRAM and SITTING instruction. Select tool and plan tool-life. Set Up machines for daily production and sample making
- Daily routine checking on actual output vs planned schedule. Monitor Tool Life. Ensure meet exceed set targets
- Analyze rejection rate and machine downtime. Troubleshoot and offer alternative procedures to resolve quality issue.
- Provide technical support during production. Fine tune machines and process to operate at optimum condition
- Actively seek to improve manufacturing cycle time to increase manufacturing efficiency
- Control the non – conforming products if suspected. Train and guide setters/ machinist / engineering assistant to follow setting and instruction to change tool and understand tool path
- Continues improvement on process method, work economics and cycle time. Expedite machine recovery to increase manufacturing efficiency.
Interested applicant may send your resume/cv, scanned copy of passport, school credentials & employment certificate/s (if any) at email@example.com