TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BASIC SALARY : RM 2,500 (NEGOTIABLE)
FOOD INCLUSIVE IN THE OFFER
- Organize project off plan with respective to come out preparation lead time like material, tooling, equipment, chemical & etc.
- Compensate each process internal drawing and check sheet on every sample making.
- Come out each sample making stage (prototype, PPAP & Test run) milestone with respective department in order to fulfill customer requirement.
- Develop new machine, measurement equipment if that project are needed for investment.
- Reporting on each sample on quality issue, risk.
- Reply customer feedback/complain on sample stage and work with related department on improvement on plan accordingly.
- Conduct process capability study on sample stage and work with related department on improvement plan accordingly.
- Work with respective party to conduct Process FMAE and control plan to reduce the potential issue on customer side.
- Ensure the submission sample meet customer requirement and combine submission documentation for submit to customer.
- Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/ Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years QA/Project managerial experience, preferably in precision machining environment.
- Able to communicate/present among peers, superiors, management and inter-departments.
- Preferably with problem solving/analysis and technical capacity background.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing process.
Interested applicant may send your resume/cv, scanned copy of passport, school credentials & employment certificate/s (if any) at firstname.lastname@example.org and or email@example.com