TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Number of Workers: 4
Contract Period: 2 years
Salary: RM 2,500
- Candidate must at least a Certificate, Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical).
- Required skills: Hands on troubleshooting.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the heavy manufacturing and as an electrical technician.
- Focus on performance oriented and disciplinary.
- Experience in hose industries will be an added advantages
- Problem solving / Analysis Skills
- Able to work shift
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Ketil Industrial Estate.
- Preferably Senior and specializing in Electrical or equivalent.
- Responsible and accountable for the day to day operation of the plant machineries effectively and efficiently with minimal downtime.
- To execute preventive maintenance plan.
- To ensure day to day troubleshooting of the plant breakdowns.
- Knowledge with electrical control circuit for auto-machine knowledge for minor modification for auto-machine in electrical circuit
- Responsible, plan, arrange and carry out maintenance work without any interruption to production time.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repairs all mechanical breakdown of equipment and machineries.
- Carry out routine shift jobs or jobs assigned on daily /weekly /monthly / ad hoc preventive maintenance of plant equipment/ machineries.
- To ensure the machines are fit and in good condition via periodical service and maintenance for effective production output.
- To execute and monitor daily /weekly / monthly /ad hoc preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Provide emergency/ in schedule repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
Interested applicant may send your resume/cv, scanned copy of passport, school credentials & employment certificate/s (if any) at email@example.com