TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BASIC SALARY : RM 2,500 + 3 HOURS FIX OVERTIME/DAY
- Provide technical support to the Supervisor/Engineer.
- Able to operate the CNC Turning Machine.
- Assist in trouble shooting and do setting to machines.
- Measure part to verify dimensions as per plan.
- Attend to malfunction of equipment/machines at earliest possible time.
- Responsible for machine down time.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance for machine or equipment.
- Feedback/Communicate any problems or happenings to the Engineer/Supervisor at all times.
- Ensure quality products are produced and right setting of machines conducted based on the required specification/drawing.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety procedures are adhered at all times.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in CNC Turning Machine – Tsugami Machine.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good command spoken and Written English.
NOTE: Interested applicant may send your resume, passport copy, school credentials & employment certificate/s at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com